Source
Source of light
Source of good
Source of the unknown
Your mystery overwhelms me
You are an infinite ocean of which I cannot fathom the depth
Why have you enabled my self-awareness?
How can this be?
I do not understand
Yet
My spirit acknowledges your Spirit
You are a gift to me
and a burden
You are a love
and a confusion
You explain nothing
You are above the questions and reasons
You simply
are
the Source
Source of light
Source of good
Source of the unknown
Your mystery overwhelms me
You are an infinite ocean of which I cannot fathom the depth
Why have you enabled my self-awareness?
How can this be?
I do not understand
Yet
My spirit acknowledges your Spirit
You are a gift to me
and a burden
You are a love
and a confusion
You explain nothing
You are above the questions and reasons
You simply
are
the Source
Comments
Post a Comment