So the more I think about it, the more I'm accepting being a woman. List of things that I like that are sooo girly
-sewing
-knitting
-scrapbooking
-makeup
-shopping (depending on what for)
-shoes
-purses
-kitchen ware (serving platters etc)
-baking
-making stuff like homemade b-day cards, DIY decorations, gift bakets and bags, & candy!
...wow. Could I be anymore feminine? lol. But it's okay this is something I'm no longer running away from but embracing. I can still be xtuffx and be girly right? Come to think of it theres one manly thing I don't think I'll ever like...BEER. blegh.
Anyway, my friend is having a baby shower this weekend and I had so much fun making a baby sock rose bouquet! I would post pix but they can't see it cuz then they would know what colors we're using. I can't wait to cook and serve during the baby shower, thats one my favorite things to do! I feel like such a noob cuz I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to being crafty, but so far my ideas haven't been completely lame. I look forward to more girly/crafty/DIY endevours : D
-sewing
-knitting
-scrapbooking
-makeup
-shopping (depending on what for)
-shoes
-purses
-kitchen ware (serving platters etc)
-baking
-making stuff like homemade b-day cards, DIY decorations, gift bakets and bags, & candy!
...wow. Could I be anymore feminine? lol. But it's okay this is something I'm no longer running away from but embracing. I can still be xtuffx and be girly right? Come to think of it theres one manly thing I don't think I'll ever like...BEER. blegh.
Anyway, my friend is having a baby shower this weekend and I had so much fun making a baby sock rose bouquet! I would post pix but they can't see it cuz then they would know what colors we're using. I can't wait to cook and serve during the baby shower, thats one my favorite things to do! I feel like such a noob cuz I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to being crafty, but so far my ideas haven't been completely lame. I look forward to more girly/crafty/DIY endevours : D
Comments
Post a Comment